One Hundred Blog Post

This post marks one hundred posts since I began to write this blog. This is a remarkable feature for me as I attempt to be a consistent blog writer. It seems that I have more to express when I’m on the road than at the office or at home. The fact is that when I travel there is much more alone time than in Texas. Nevertheless, I don’t want to use this as an excuse, but a challenge to master the use of my time.

I hope those who read this blog are inspired and maybe refreshed. Some time, when I look back some posts, I’m amazed at the things I wrote. After the fact it is easy to see the good, the bad and the ugly. However, in general I’m happy with what everyone sees because it is what I am.

I try to capture the moment when the moment makes me to reflect. As somebody that thinks more than I should, I tend to reflect on past experiences and apply what I learned from them to the present. For instance, when I wrote about the papaya tree at my Granma’s house, I was reflecting on the wisdom of someone that impacted my life.

This to say that I will continue bringing reflection to the pieces I write. Even though I don’t consider myself as a great writer, I will continue to do so. I appreciate feedback. Let me know what you think about my blog. By the way, a big thank you to Jeff Rogers who helped to set up the blog and design the blog.

Comments

Joaohioki said…
Marcos e Carla
é bom ler notícias suas.
Inverno chegando no Brasil e muitas coisas acontecendo no Rio de Janeiro. Bom estou em alto mar, vivendo cada dia na Misericórdia de Deus.
Deus vos abençoe
João Marcos Hioki
Tamar said…
I like reading your reflections on the past and present as a guide toward the future. I learn a lot from you in every conversation. I am so thankful for a father that views life with thoughtful consideration. I am proud of you in all you do. I love you!

And happy birthday week! I can't wait to pick you and mom up from the airport in a few hours!

Tamar

Popular posts from this blog

Forty Years With Mercy Ships

A Tribute to Pelé

Happy Father's Day!