Printing the Certificates

The course finished yesterday and today I spent a good part of the day trying to print certificates. It is hard to believe how a simple task like printing a certificate could take so long, but find a color printer, get the IT guys to create a profile for that printer and find a key for the room where the printer is (the printer was on the Bridge) was a complex job. Everything was set right, but the printer would not print. The IT guys could not understand way it would not print because all settings were right. At the end an IT guy took me to his desk and printed the certificates from his computer. We finished just before diner.
Tomorrow morning we will present the certificates to the students at the Deck and Engineers devotions that happen every Thursday. I leave from the ship to for the airport at noon. This morning I went to the craft market to get few African things and have my last market experience. It is nice to bargain African style. Well, it is late and I am starting to get slow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Forty Years With Mercy Ships

A Tribute to Pelé

Happy Father's Day!