Another Busy Day in Paradise

Today was another busy day onboard the Africa Mercy. Life onboard runs 24/7, there is always someone working in the Engine Room, Deck or in the Hospital of course. Breakfast begins 6:30 AM, by 7:30 the dental teams are leaving the ship for the clinic off the ship. I think I am eating too much bread. There is a German backer that backer different kind of delicious bread for breakfast that I cannot resist. To compensate I go up and down three flat of stairs at least 10 times a day. The classroom is on deck seven and both my room and the dining room are on deck five. Today the ship received enough water for the Captain to release the laundry, but showers are still cold.

Comments

Unknown said…
I JUST GOT INTO YOUR BLOG MARCOS. IT IS WONDERFUL, EXCITING AND MADE ME FEEL LIKE I WAS ALMOST WITH YOU. GLD BLESS YOU AND ALL THERE IN THE SERVICE FOR OUR KING, LORD AND SAVIOR.

Popular posts from this blog

Forty Years With Mercy Ships

A Tribute to Pelé

Happy Father's Day!