Travel Season

Travel season is here; I leave to Monrovia, Liberia on Tuesday, April 15th. I appreciate your prayers for safe travel and that I will be able to accomplish all I need to do on the Africa Mercy.

You may have seen in the news that many flights have been canceled in recent days due to airplane maintenance. I’m grateful for this, but the unplanned delays are a problem to travelers. Pray that by Tuesday the situation will be normal.

Please Pray for:

  • For safe travel: to and from Liberia, no delays at the airports.
  • For the training audit and assessment I have to conduct on board the Africa Mercy.
  • Protection for Carla and the girls (unusual things happens when I’m away).
  • For the preparation of Adam and Tamar’s wedding in May.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I like your blog. Good job!

Popular posts from this blog

Forty Years With Mercy Ships

A Tribute to Pelé

Happy Father's Day!