Six inch of snow fell in East Texas Friday morning. Even though we are not prepare snow at all I manager to go to work for the last day of the BST. Here are few pictures.
Olá Marcos e família. Como estão? Pelas fotos dá virar um picolé, infelizmente ou felizmente quando estava aí não teve nenhuma neve. Um abração. Samuel
Cheesmanburg is about 50 minute’s drive from the port of Monrovia where the Africa Mercy is docked. Five of us began the 26 kilometers journey short after diner; two Liberian pastors joined the group on the way, which made 7 people on the Land Rover plus the equipment to show the film Jesus. When Ananda Samaraweera told me he was going out with the film Jesus I immediately asked if I could come along. Ananda and I go way back when he joined the Good Samaritan as an engineer. He attended the Good Sam Discipleship Training School in Brazil and was baptized on the Amazon River . It was on the Good Sam that Ananda got involved with the film Jesus and the passion of sharing the message of Jesus’ life to others. When I woke up Saturday morning, I had no doubt we were in the raining season. It poured rain all day long, however late afternoon there was a break; the clouds were still there, and time to time letting down a sprinkle or two, but the heavy rain was gone. The ...
This post marks one hundred posts since I began to write this blog. This is a remarkable feature for me as I attempt to be a consistent blog writer. It seems that I have more to express when I’m on the road than at the office or at home. The fact is that when I travel there is much more alone time than in Texas. Nevertheless, I don’t want to use this as an excuse, but a challenge to master the use of my time. I hope those who read this blog are inspired and maybe refreshed. Some time, when I look back some posts, I’m amazed at the things I wrote. After the fact it is easy to see the good, the bad and the ugly. However, in general I’m happy with what everyone sees because it is what I am. I try to capture the moment when the moment makes me to reflect. As somebody that thinks more than I should, I tend to reflect on past experiences and apply what I learned from them to the present. For instance, when I wrote about the papaya tree at my Granma’s house, I was reflecting on the wisdom...
Comments
Como estão? Pelas fotos dá virar um picolé, infelizmente ou felizmente quando estava aí não teve nenhuma neve. Um abração. Samuel